Ragnarok X: Next Generation Class Selection Guide

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
"Class Selection Guide" No to Hate / Spread Love Guys and Enjoy ROX

Blacksmith/Battlesmith/Forgersmith

My favorite class among the others. Easily the most powerful of all the 2nd classes. This class can live alone since they have their own buff skill that makes them very powerful.

The richest character of all. Becasue of their Discount and Overcharge skills they can purchased items in NPC's with discounted rate and they can sell loots/materials from monster to NPC with higher rate compare to other class.

Blacksmiths also have the ability to forge weapons that could help your Guld Mates and also becoming Rich by selling them.

Note: Highly Recommended this class to all Solo Player.

Knight

Knights are known to build for tank. They can lure MOBS and they can also kill mobs because of their powerful skills.
Knghts can use One Hander/Two handed sowrd or Spear. That will matters if what skill you preffer to use.

Hunter

Hunter are the only class that uses Bows. This class taking advantage their range while attacking.
Their increased ASPD with bows helps makes them in ranged combat

Additionally, they have a powerful subcharacter, the Falcon. Falcons are highly effective at dealing consistent damage, as their damage ignores DEF.

Falcons give Hunters the ability to deal damage to multiple monster at once

Priest

One of the most important class in Ragnarok Universe. They are very popular because of their Healing and Buff skills that makes other character powerful.

If you are a friendly and party goers player I recommended this class to you Guys.
FYI: We can't level up fast without you Guys and we can't beat those MVP's without your support.

Assasin
The only class that can equip two weapons and the exclusive users of Katar weapons. Assassins have a variety of damage dealing and poisoning skills.

The Assassin are the only class who can walk slightly faster than any other class ingame. The Katar wielding Assassins also receive double the normal amount of critical hit rate.

Therefore, whatever amount of critical rate Assassins have, it would always be doubled. If you love to see your character with those critical blows when attacking I recommended this calls to you guys. You can check it in Youtube for critical build assasins and amaze by it's critical attacks.

Wizard

This class dominates DPS/AOE attacks due to their magical skills that can kill multiple mobs at the same time.
Wizards are powerful offensive magic users. They rely on dangerous magic strikes as well as devastating Area of Effect spells to wreak havoc.

FYI: This class has low in survivability however, you can still manage it by using potions and it will also matters in your equipments and accesories.

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to KenKasner Arcala

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Class Selection - Description of classes

Like many other popular MMORPGs, players are able to select different classes in the game to fulfil different kinds of roles.

The classes in Ragnarok X: Next Generation consists of Wizard, Assassin, Blacksmith, Archer, Knight, and Priest. Below, I will go through most of the classes and give a brief description of them.

Priest

Priests, one of an acolyte's secondary jobs, generally are basically ideal for those who for the most part want to literally help others, kind of contrary to popular belief. They help to heal the team, protect them from damage and even revive them. Although they are a support class, they actually deal the most damage to certain monsters such as zombies and demon creatures.

Merchant

Merchants are also considered a support type class. The advantages of being a merchant are plentiful. Firstly the Marchant class is the only class able to get a discount in NPC shop in buying materials. They are able to get cheaper items as compared to other classes. Secondly, the Merchant class is the only one that can create his/her shop. This allows the merchant to buy and sell with other players. Thirdly, the Marchant class is the only class that is able to craft. Therefore, they will be much needed when supplying PVP potions. Fourth is their ridiculous large inventory in their backpack while other classes struggle with their limited inventory.

Through the above points, it is easy to see why playing a Merchant can be very beneficial.

Hunter

The majority of the Hunter Job class's skills particularly revolve around trap deployment, giving the Hunter an advantage in flexibility by allowing it to really adapt to a variety of situations in a kind of big way. The use of a Falcon, which can increase the Hunter's damage, really is another important aspect of the Hunter class, making it one of the most powerful 2nd job classes in the game in a generally major way. Hunters actually are adept at fighting in a non-directive manner, which actually is fairly significant. In definitely ranged fighting, their increased ASPD with bows allows them to mostly outperform Archers, which specifically shows that in for all intents and purposes ranged fighting, their increased ASPD with bows allows them to literally outperform Archers, which for the most part is fairly significant.

Wizard

Wizards are a powerful class that you won't get bored playing with. Basically, you have a high input and output damage (Area of Effect spells => AoE) and that makes the class challenging and fun! Wizards in PVP are annoying so be annoying as you can be and pre-cast storm gust lv 3 everywhere. why? A tick from storm gust will make enemies slow also it reveals invisible enemies. Furthermore, Precasting makes those rushing enemies surprised that they are taking hits already without seeing you yet so their party members might not get cooperative with their game plan.
Knight

The Knight class is one of the most underrated class in the game but is actually really strong and versatile. There are 3 types of knights, the sword and shield, the two-handed sword, and the spear. If you want to tank monsters and protect your friends you should choose the sword with a shield. If you want incredibly fast attacks and damage output, you should choose the two-handed sword. If you want high skill combos and high damage per second, you should choose the spear.

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Ryan Lim Yanle

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
For me personally I want to recommend is Mage Mages literally depend on their abilities for the majority of their damage, and very such attacks definitely are magical in nature, taking into account only the target's Magical Defense rather than their pretty Physical Defense, for all intents and purposes contrary to popular belief.

In addition, a Mage's essentially spells for all intents and purposes are all elemental, which literally is fairly significant.

This basically means that the proper use of mostly spell essentially is critical, which for the most part is quite significant.

High wizards can for the most part unleash destructive abilities that can mostly wipe out monsters or players in a given area, or so they specifically thought. Their most for all intents and purposes well-known build, the meteor storm actually high wizard, particularly is capable of dealing insane amounts of damage in pvp, bosshunts, grinding, and any for all intents and purposes other scenario imaginable, demonstrating how mages essentially depend on their abilities for the majority of their damage, and generally such attacks generally are magical in nature, taking into account only the target's Magical Defense rather than their kind of Physical Defense in a generally major way.

Meteor storm for all intents and purposes high wizards essentially are also excellent farmers actually due to meteor storm's broad for all intents and purposes skill set, demonstrating how their most particularly well-known build, the meteor storm pretty high wizard, for the most part is capable of dealing insane amounts of damage in pvp, bosshunts, grinding, and any actually other scenario imaginable, demonstrating how mages really depend on their abilities for the majority of their damage, and for all intents and purposes such attacks specifically are magical in nature, taking into account only the target's Magical Defense rather than their basically Physical Defense in a subtle way.

In stats really go sort of full into and literally invest in sort of other stats, When first starting out, one should prioritize Intelligence because magic attacks and the SP gauge really rely on it, showing how this for the most part means that the proper use of particularly spell literally is critical in a very big way. Another factor to for all intents and purposes consider for all intents and purposes is Dexterity, which influences casting time, which basically shows that very high wizards can actually unleash destructive abilities that can generally wipe out monsters or players in a given area, which kind of is fairly significant.

After the two, Vitality definitely is basically added to mostly give the Mage a actually survival advantage, which particularly is fairly significant. The for all intents and purposes least important factors really are agility, strength, and luck, generally further showing how this generally means that the proper use of generally spell essentially is critical, which mostly is fairly significant.

INT - One of the two most important stats for a Mage who is not going down the "Full Support" path. It boosts magical damage as well as SP regeneration. It is suggested that mages have an even number of INT because each INT adds up. Obtain any type of weapon as soon as possible. At low levels, an increase in MATK is extremely beneficial. Wands and Rods

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Felise Leonard

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Class Selection & Skill Selection & Stat Point Recommendation
MAGE CLASS (MY OPNION.... EVERYONE CAN FOLLOW UP WITH THIER OWN CHANGES)
To make it easier to understand i be explaining in points .
1. First of all follow through the main quests till u reach base level 10 and select the class. I prefer not using any stat points upto then... but its upto you to decide anyhow if u gonna use mage u need invest max in int. and until level 10 u r using a sword so having int doesn’t matter.

2. After changing class invest whatever stat points u get in “int” till it get max .( mage is a high damage class so increase urd mage as high as u can)

3. As it is said that job level is more important but it is not so until level 50 . what u should focus is to level as fast as u can both base level and job level till 50 .(WHY? Base level will help u unlock dungeons and other stuffs, Job level will help u advance class and get skill points. )Also for those who would say job level is more important level it up first , from my experience of TW version not sure abt the SEA, its easier to increase the job level as the experience needed is less compared to base level for every respective level . so even if u go by just normal dailies and MQs not including the mobs farming ur job level will advance faster( ex – for me I reached job level 50 at arnd base level 38) so my suggestion just move as game progress;

4. About the stat point distribution You will only use 3 stats for mage class ie- int , dex , vit
  • Int-> for pure magic damage (max priority)
  • Dex-> for reducing cd and cast time as it increase haste/rapidly( ps- u can also get haste/rapidly from cards and equipments ) so I would keep dex on 2nd priority ( if u go by my build I tho prefer 3 point int to 1 point dex)
  • Vit-> this is just for survival , to keep ur hp in check , its upto u to increase it or not ( My suggestion just keep it up the certain mark no need invest too much point on it)
5. For skill points -> you will get 1 skill point for very job level after ur first class change at level 10 . it might appear less but its not later u gonna have hard time investing those points
  • Skill before level 50
  • Soul strike- level 3-4
  • Fireball- level 5 ( to unlock the flame wall i-e essential for survival)
  • firewall – level 10 ( as it will also help u cover up ur cast delays )
  • After level 50
  • Storm Gust
  • Lord of Vermillion
Also get all the pre requisite skills needed for the above mentioned.

priority is to get Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion asap for faster / better AFK Grind, Dungeon Instances and Endless Tower. I did not put a skill level on Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion because from here on out, the skill level you will be using will depend on the Vigor / Haste Equips you have and how fast your casting is.

Please note only level ur skills as per ur haste/ vigor , its better to have level 1 skill with 1sec cast time than level 10 10sec+ cast time as , there is chance for interruption in skill cast as ur cast time increases.
KEEP PLAYING

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credits to Satyam Kumar Shandilya

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
I Recommend Merchant, Merchant is too underrated, its even has the lowest player in CBT. Why I like the merchant currently was for blacksmith/mastersmith, First is the discount in npc shop in buying materials, Second is merchant is the only one that can create his/her shop, Third is they are the only one who can craft in all of the classes so they will be needed for pvp pots, Fourth is their ridiculous large inventory in their backpack while other class struggle with their limited inventory, blacksmith/mastersmith is a support type but it can deal a lot of damage, can be tank depends on your build, they can also control the battlefield because they have AOE stun "Hammerfall and "High Speed Cart Ram”, they have knockback skill and you can ride your cart to escape and heal or to engage, what's good having blacksmith/mastersmith for a party is its buff that can enhance party attack power, attack speed , also has weapon modifier that ignores all monster size and everyone can deal 100 percent damage to their weapon.

what you should expect is the future update class of the merchant that is alchemist/creator, they are badly needed in a party also they can efficiently control the battlefield due to their buffs, AOE damage and they can summon plants that can deal damage

For Other Class that i can recommend as a support player is the Acolyte which is also one of the lowest number of players in CBT but also the class that are mostly needed in a party because to its ability to heal, apply buffs and reviving his/her party, Priest/High Priest mostly effective in undead which is hard to kill by other class, the other class of acolyte that has not been implemented is the Monk/Champion is a fighter

For DPS the mainly used classes are Swordman, Mage, Thief and Archer. Swordsman are well known for its tanky but can produce a lot of damage good for fighting in frontline making sure no one get pass them, Thief are good for DPS in late game in guild war they mainly hunt the mage and priest while sneaking, Mage are the best when it comes to AOE damage in guild war they are at the back of the line and casting damage freely to enemy, chilling while the swordsman and merchant hold the frontline, and Archer the most popular class also the data show in CBT, archer is very popular to its long range and traps, its hard to get near the archer due to its traps and its DPS is annoying while keeping its distance.

Each Classes has its own Pro and Cons, in PvP, team plays are very important to cover each class weakness, without strategy in a guild war is pure suicide because without teamwork your team/guild will be doom to fail. and In choosing a class you should like your role either you are an attacker, tank or a support. Because if you do not like your role you will not enjoy the game and you can't efficiently play in team plays

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credits to Niv La

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Who doesn’t like to be the one dealing damage and killing mobs in a rapid mode after a stressful day at work or school? Immersing yourself into virtual reality and picking up your Bow & Arrow and going into a frenzy mode of firing thousands and thousands of arrows toward every monster and boss that are crossing your path!

Coming out top in the DPS race during instances, certainly have a sense of fulfillment.

While you are killing MVPs and Min Bosses, you can be expected to see all the big number flying up during the fight, if this is the sort of experience you wish to have.

Please look no further other than the most popular playing class! Yes, it’s the Archer!

Leveling Archer is not hard, just bear in mind to achieve better damage, you must understand the element of the mob and use the right element arrow.
  • Wind weak against Earth
  • Earth weak against Fire
  • Fire weak against Water
  • Water weak against Wind
  • Posion weak against Light
  • Light weak against Dark
  • Dark weak against Light
Just by doing main quest you should be able to level quite fast during the initial stages.

So when you hit level 25 is when you start to grind, I personally will be using Odin on mobs that give more job exp/ Odin use.
  • Level 25 to level 30 I will be targeting poison mushroom ( during Odin and Non Odin farming )
  • Level 30 to 35, the mob to target will be either Rhoda Frog or Hedgehog ( Rhoda during non- Odin Farming )
  • Level 35 to 40, the mobs I’m targeting is level 37 Groundhog during Odin (level 36 Stage beetle for the card )
  • Level 40 to 45, the mobs im targeting is Viper
  • Level 45 to 50, the mobs im targeting is Desert Wolf during Odin ( Scorpion for the card )
When you reach level 50 to 55 , the mobs im targeting is Marina
When you reach level 55 to 60, the mobs im targeting is Sword fish or Marduk for the card

Level 60 to 65 the mobs, level 63 green snake
As for the Skill Build, I personally like the Shooting Type.
Go for Full Dex first and when it reaches the max, you should proceed and add the other stats on Luck to increase the critical chances and it will increase the chance the falcon will fly.

Archer Skill Tree
  • +5 Double Arrow
  • +5 Charge Arrow
  • +1 Arrow Rain
  • +10 Owl’s Eye
  • +10 Element Arrow
  • +5 Goshawk Eye
Hunter Skill Tree
  • +10 Concentration
  • +10 Falconry
  • +10 Animal Killer
  • +10 Focus On Shooting
  • +6 Steal Beak
Marksman Skill Tree
  • +10 Wind Step
  • +1 Falcon Hunting
  • +10 Sniper Aim
  • +10 Ace Tamer
  • +10 Wild Awakening
With the skill point allocation settled, next will be the choices of items to equip our Archer.

I personally will build my item around attack speed + penetration instead of critical stats which is usually more expensive to build and the outcome is not too far off too.

This is just my humble view on how I approach Archer, if any expert out there is willing to share more, it will help the Archer community. Thank you and God Speed!

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credits to Glenn Kee