Ragnarok X: Next Generation Early 1 Hand Sword and Shield Guide

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Disclaimer: I only played the CBT for a week and this 6 days OBT, and i have not touch the TW server during the rest period for a month. So i consider myself as Noob on this game. So take this guide with a pinch of salt.

I dont play Knight Jobs usually because I main Crusader/Paladin/Royal Guard/Divine Avenger, but i have no choice for now. This build is the closest job as a Crusader.

This guide is not for Big Spenders on this game, so i will not tackle the Blue, Violet and Gold Sets for now.

1. Equip Sets
I will go for the 25 set and i will max tier this in time. Considering the Effect Set and the Haste stats that i really need FOR NOW.

I will Skip 40 and I might consider the 50, 60 and 70 Sets.

and for the level 80 set, i will go with this considering the Set effect and the Haste stats. because "Maybe" at this time I have the Shadow Weapon effects which gives me the Physical and Magic Reflect.

2. Skills
Take a look at the Picture. its just my Personal Preference. Your skill level should be based on your Haste Stats and always check the Variable Cooldown if its affected or not.
3.Stats

I will go with Pure Vit.

4.Shadow Weapon
Just take a look at the pictures for the effects that i will prioritize.

5.Cards
HP and Haste Cards For now
Tip for Crystals Farming: Dont Sell the Life Materials you harvested, its really crucial for your progress. I rather sell equips from instances that i dont need.

P.S.
If you have questions just comment or message me on my Page. I will answer if i know.
and also if you want to follow my Page just click the Like/Follow button on my page. Its a big help. I really appreciate it.

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credits to Aldrix Paradigm