Ragnarok X: Next Generation Instance/MVP/MINI Guides

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
The most important thing to have is having a fixed team of your own, and teamwork, also reading the attack mechanics of Bosses. Most Important of all have a priest in your party, very crucial, because if you are a DPS guy, you will die a lot.

Important things to know in MVP/MINI
  • LONGER TIME - 4hrs+
  • SHORT TIME - 1hr less
  • REFRESHING SOON - 30mins less
  • APPEARED - on site
3 Chances to get rewards
  • RARE BONUS - need luck
  • DAMAGE RANKING BONUS - in top 15
  • LAST HIT BONUS - alternative kill steal
  • FIRST KILL BONUS - should be first hit
  • PARTICIPATION BONUS - no need in top or anything, just hit it and its all good as long you are near the boss
If I will grade all MINI/MVP from the Easiest to Hardest this will be the list
  • Eclipse(MINI)
  • Dragonfly(MINI)
  • Mastering(MINI)
  • Mistress(MVP)
  • Pheereoni(MVP)
  • Kraken(MVP)
  • Ghostring(MINI)
  • Eddga(MVP)
  • and so on.
Now for cards, make sure to see the difference of the Day/Night time cards that are most suitable for your play, sometimes day time cards drops are good, also to the night time.

For Next topic lets talk about Instances

Golden Thief Bug the first instance/dungeon, 1st map is taking 2 waves of mobs, the second mobs tho, others might have difficulties at the start if they dont have priest as in 2nd wave of mobs is surrounded by toxic gas that reduce your hp until you clear the mobs, after that you can teleport to the boss of GTB, The boss has easy mechanics to defeat it, teamwork is needed as the boss get half of its hp, he will turn into like hibernate, and will heal unless your team defeat the small bugs that are going near the boss, once the small insects get near the boss, the boss will heal for 25% each insect that get near him, attack mechanics of the boss is pretty easy to dodge, as long you don't auto attack, a straight line and a circle radius is his attack range, next thing you should know is his ability to reflect damage such as physical or magic, if he turn red, and you attack him with physical, you will greatly damage yourself , what you should do in this stage attack him with magic damage, also opposite to when he turn in blue.

Corsair Cabin Drake instance/dungeon, 3 wave of mobs in map, so pretty easy also much better if have priest in party as in this instance are undeads, in the boss you will have a hard time, first is its ability to make one of your party be in a bubble state, where he/she cannot do anything, what your party members can do is just make them go near the bubble then the bubble will pop, and you can move again, one of its ability is the ghost ship attack wherein cover all area in line, in a straight line, easy to dodge as long as you timing it, one of its attack do not cover a lot of area also a straight line, easy to dodge also as long you can see the trajectory line.

Playing Ragnarok X: Next Generation really encourages us to play with friends/team as it has more advantages unlike being a solo player

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Venus Antinora

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys! We're back again for another #proring guide! And this time it will be about Instance/MVP/MINI Guides!!

The first thing you must remember that I believe that the spawn time of bosses are completely random. Again, It is just my own opinion.

So if you think so too, this is what you should consider when doing boss hunt.
First, always check if the boss is already "Resfreshing Soon". This will indicate that you have to monitor your screen.

You now have to wait for the NEWS " BOSS will be spawning on MAP " Because once this appeared, the boss will be spawning ANYTIME!

After the boss has spawned, you just now have to use Fly Wing so you can move randomly across the map and hunt the boss easier.

So thats it! Now please watch and enjoy my video for this MVP/MINI Boss hunting. Thanks!

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Henry Villanueva Lunor Jr.

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
MVP/Mini Tips
  • If you are solo hunting of MVP/Mini, you can use some Fly Wings to find the boss easily.
  • If you have party to hunt MVP/Mini and someone already find the boss, Click on the Boots Icon that is just beside their name in the party tab to follow to them.
  • You will see a MVP/Mini icon when they are near you.
  • MVPs and Minis have different AOE so keep an eye of them to avoid their attacks and avoid being killed.
  • Its better to use Single Damage Skill than AOE skills to MVP/Mini so you can maximize the damage you can deal to them.
  • Having atleast one Priest/Healer in a party is more important than a damage dealer so someone can Heal and Resu you (If you are a damage dealer then this is important).
  • Hunting MVP/Mini with a party is much better than solo because you will have higher chance getting better rewards than being in solo.
  • They only appear at certain times in the day so always check the MVP and Mini list as to when they’ll spawn and prepare accordingly.
  • Hitting MVP/Mini once will give you a Participation Reward worth 1 Coin.

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Clark Daxen Jamora

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys! We're back again for another #proring guide! And this time it will be about Instance/MVP/MINI Guides!!

The first thing you must remember that I believe that the spawn time of bosses are completely random. Again, It is just my own opinion.

So if you think so too, this is what you should consider when doing boss hunt.
First, always check if the boss is already "Resfreshing Soon". This will indicate that you have to monitor your screen.

You now have to wait for the NEWS " BOSS will be spawning on MAP " Because once this appeared, the boss will be spawning ANYTIME!

After the boss has spawned, you just now have to use Fly Wing so you can move randomly across the map and hunt the boss easier.

So thats it! Now please watch and enjoy my video for this MVP/MINI Boss hunting. Thanks!

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Henry Villanueva Lunor Jr.

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
ROX has similarities to some other MMO Dungeon which we call Instances. These Instances have currently had 2 mode which is Normal & Hard. As in the future will probably come Hell mode.

To unlock these Instances you will have to complete ALL MAIN STORY quest of ROX, as the story goes by the instances will be unlocked automatically.

The first instances to be unlocked will take place in the Sewers which consists of MVP Golden Thief Bug. This MVP is the easiest of all as you only take note of few main skills;
  • The Straight Line Rush will slam anyone in the path which It will show before it rushing to it, this we can easily block just walking out of the path.
  • The Color Reflect of RED(physical) and BLUE(magic) will appear on the GTB body and take alert that if your character is the same characteristic of the current color then do not hit as it will reflect back damage to you.
  • The Baby Bug walking toward GTB in the 4 direction will heal if they reach the GTB. All party members should take each position in killing these baby bugs as it is very easy to kill.
  • The Sky Body Slam which GTB will first jump to skill and you will see an AOE on the floor of which place the body will fall down, which we should go out from this area.
  • The second instance to be unlocked will take place in the Ghost Ship which consists of MVP Drake Pirate. This MVP is compulsory of required a priest in a team as it will be very easily wiped out in here;
  • The Double Shoot and After All Direction Shoot is the easiest to wiped out members in this instance, the MVP will charge for 1 second and straight line 2 times, after that followed with an all-direction bullet shooting. When you see it charging you should run as far as you can but with side direction as you have to run from the bullet shoot.
  • The Bubble Cage will randomly cast by MVP to the members, the caged person will be immobilized and slowly reduced HP every second. This time will require your teammates help to touch the bubble to remove the bubble cage
  • The Random Ship will come in direction of the path, you will see the red lane floor before the ship will cross it. Same as the usual stuff, just walk out of it, or else if the ship hits you will be caged by a bubble.
  • The third instance will be inside Pyramid with MVP Osiris. This instance is currently the hardest to clear even with the full member will need a HARD carry type to assist on the Hard mode, on the Normal mode probably will have a chance;
  • The Poison Floor will be shoot by MVP on the player standing ground and the poison will stay there until the instance is cleared, so the best advice will be to try to stand together and let the poison hit the floor then go out from the poison so you have more space on hitting the MVP
  • When it reaches phase 2, one of the pillars will casting a black line to the player which will decrease hp every second. So one of the members will have to sacrifice to stand at the pillar to block the black line. In the meantime, the poison from MVP even from far away still will be cast to this member. So you either have to tank both damages from poison and black line, or you move some direction before the poison apply on the floor then go back to pillar to block the line.
After this, the next instances that will be unlocked will be Underwater, Moonlight, Dracula, Dark Lord. (Based on TW server) but still don’t have much info on these higher-level instances so all the best Ragnarokian!

MVP / Mini-Bosses and Why to Find Them?

There are world bosses in the game you can hunt down and get rewards from which to be called MVP and Mini. MVP and Mini drop rare items but they are very tough to kill so forming a party or squad before attempting to engage them is always recommended. They only appear at certain times in the day so always check the MVP and Mini list as to when they’ll spawn and prepare accordingly. If you defeat them, the rewards will be evenly split between your party members. Your team also have to be one of the top 15 damage dealer team in return to get the chance of the split reward.

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Jordan Ngieng

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
GTB/Sewer (Normal & Hard) Gtb or Sewer instance is the first instance to be introduced in the game. It's skills are quite easy to dodge since the skill line takes time to cast. Gtb plays quite an important role in the early game cause players who wants to craft a blue weapon would need the Golden Bug Horn that is dropped by the Golden thief bug boss in the instance Golden thief bug also drops lvl 25 equipments and accessories that can be used til you craft your first blue weapon.

GTB
  • Really easy to kill. A party of lvl 35 can easily kill this boss.
  • it has 2 skills and 2 modes
Skills

1st is when it dash forward dealing damage on it's path
2nd is when it flies and crashes down dealing aoe stun to everyone in the area of effect.

Modes

1 red/orange glow. When it glows like that it counters and reflect physical atk.
2 blue/skyblue glow. When it

Next instance is Drake

Drake is a boss unlocked at lvl 35 and it has a lot of skills to dodge. It has important equipment drops and a lot of sellable materials. It gives higher xp than Golden thief bug and it's way harder than GTB.

DRAKE SKILLS

1st skill is the targeted kamehamewave that deals a lot of damage especially to those whose equipments are still fron GTB.

2nd is the targeted cc that encloses a player in a buble making it unable to move.

3rd is the dashing ships that stuns everyone that it hits

Drake also have an idling mode like GTB but drake spawns mobs that can cancel ygdrassil resu while he heals himself.

My advice is to pop the bubbles before yoyr team die. You can pop the bubble by walking through it.

MVP/Mini guide

Mvps and Mini are two separate things to finish daily, you can do 3 of each in MVP and 3 on mini.

MVP is a lot harder than miniboss

Our first mini is eclipse. I see a lot of people looking for tank against eclipse, but eclipse doesn't even have a damaging skill. I suggest to have full dps with the help of priest+blacksmith.

Now, MVP. The first MVP you can kill is Mistress. It's not that strong but it can surely kill. Mistress is a large Wind monster that resides on Mjolnir Mountains. It was the easiest MVP to kill yet on our server.

MVP and mini have a lot of good drop but it only drops by chance. You can fet coins by participating or completing quest for MvP and Mini. Like I've said before mini and MvP have a different quest. So you can get 3 participation coins for Mini and another 3 for MvP. I saw a post saying that their spawn times aren't really accurate.
  • Longer time=3hours
  • Short time=1hour
  • Respawning soon=instant to 10mins
Dealing atleast 1% will get you a participation coin.
Kiling MVP and mini is also required to unlock shadow equipments. So I do recommend doing it for atleast 6x a day.

It's really important and who knows? You might get a MvP/mini card drop.
That is all I hope this helped

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credits to Comiso Ivann