Ragnarok X: Next Generation Swordsman Knight Class Guide

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
One of the Underrated class in the game but one of the strong and versatile ones knight class has 3 types, If you want to tank monsters and protect your friends you should choose the sword with a shield, Vitality stat point to include for strong defenses and high health points concentrated on high Health points equipments and cards for longer survivality..

The 2nd type of knight class is the Two handed sword, This type may be look weak but will make your jaw drop with his incredible fast attacks and damage output.. Stat points recommendation Pure str and get your fast attacks ability from your equipment, If the speed is not enough and u want to be a ninja go for pure AGILITY and bash like crazy..

Lastly The spear knight one of the crowd favorite because of its skill combos and high DPS. If you love overkilling Spear knight is one for you. Recommended stat points Pure str and build your items with haste equipment and card for short cooldown and more skill combos.

And if you are a person that gets bored easily don't you worry there is a feature in the game where you can switch the build from shielded knight to spear knight or 2nd handed sword.. Just make sure to save the build on your "LOAD OUTS"

Always remember you don't need to compete to be the best, Just be patient someday you'll outshine the rest..

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Jhed Pmtmt

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Sharing you guys my Knight ASPD/CRIT build for early to mid game!

The first thing you have to consider in this build is that you have to choose the 2handed-sword for its ASPD and Final ASPD stats.

You also have to get the Lv25 Talisman with ASPD/Final ASPD stats and upgrade its tier up until you can.

Next is the CRIT/Final CRIT accessories, you also need to upgrade its tier because you will use it until Lv70+

You can also get Adventurer's Set for armor/weapon if you have enough crystals/materials to do so. Its set bonus will help you have more DPS.

When it comes to skills, you just have to take the passive skills that increases its Physical Attack, Attack Speed and Crit.

Kindly check the video for more information

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Henry Villanueva Lunor Jr.

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Class Selection: Swordsman – Knight – Lord Knight

As we all know, Swordsman is a very versatile job in every Ragnarok Online/Mobile game out there. Specially here in Ragnarok X, since we don’t have Crusader – Paladin job as of now, Swordsman can do the tanking properly even with minimal item (tried it once at Eternal Tower with only pure VIT stats, no VIT/HP items equipped aside from my Level 30 Blue Set).
First off, start with deciding what you want for end game build. The goal here is to stick with that build so that you won’t waste many resources as much as possible. I’m talking about if you start off playing as 1hand sword 1shield swordsman, and decided to use Pierce/Spiral Pierce as your end game, the Strengthen of your 1 hand sword can’t be transferred to 2hand spear needed for that build. In the end, you will be building your spear from scratch. I think it’s not advisable especially on early game to waste that much of resources. Though every resources can be farmed, still a waste of time and resources for me. So you need to decide first before really diving in the game.

As for me, I picked Agi/Crit build. Very basic build, pure STR stats, my attack speed are on my equipment (weapon and talisman). For the crit, I get it from the accessories. I’m focusing all my resources leveling my weapon’s strengthen, followed by Accessory and Talisman. The armor set gives additional def/hp so you can prioritize it too but for me I’m more focus on damage dealing.

For the cards, I only use what I get from the free Old Card Album every time you get a card. You can get cards by using the gacha machine on pront, you can also get the coins needed on CoC Mission daily.

If you have questions, feel free to comment down below and I’ll try my best to answer every queries.

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Henry Villanueva Lunor Jr.

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
When a Swordsman kind of reaches Job Level 50, he can for the most part choose from a variety of jobs, for now only the Knight class, basically contrary to popular belief. As the Swordsman progresses to Knight, he or she gains access to the absolute highest base HP of non-transcended characters, which essentially is quite significant.

They can rent Pecopecos as mounts, which increases their movement speed and carrying capacity, or so they for the most part thought. They also gain a lot of really offensive skills for spears and two-handed swords, allowing them to mostly have the most powerful actually physical mob control skills, or so they generally thought.

The Knight class really is the Swordman''s kind of primary secondary job, definitely contrary to popular belief. Knights, as hack and kind of slash characters, essentially are given access to a new mastery that allows them to particularly wield weapons particularly other than the Swordman's blades, so the Knight class mostly is the Swordsman\'s very primary secondary job in a subtle way. They particularly are also permitted to specifically learn generally strong AoE abilities, demonstrating that the Knight class kind of is the Swordsman\'s very primary secondary job, which essentially is fairly significant. Though stats basically vary greatly, knight builds will mostly for all intents and purposes have the same skills and will basically differ kind of more in terms of which Swordman skills basically are chosen in a fairly big way.

Notice that the calculator lists almost no equipment alongside the example stat builds mentioned below, while in practice, one can design their final actually build around the equipment they for all intents and purposes have access to as well as generally preferred leveling locations, which basically is quite significant. Although knights really are primarily a skill-spamming class, it for the most part is generally essentially agreed that INT essentially is not needed in a subtle way.

Knight skills specifically are usually very low in SP cost, and therefore the most part are numerous arms and armor cards that can really keep a knight's actual skill usage going indefinitely.

Depending on if the majority of what you\'re mobbing employs regular use of skills or not, the equipment can usually prioritize optimizing actually DEF and possibly Perfect Dodge, which mostly shows that as the Swordsman progresses to Knight, he or she gains access to the absolute highest base HP of non-transcended characters in a particularly big way. On Ragnarok Online, the Knight particularly mostly is the most powerful class, which for all intents and purposes for all intents and purposes is quite significant in a sort of major way.

For newer players with kind of fairly limited funds, Critical Knights specifically for the most part is generally generally actually suggested in a generally really big way, demonstrating how the Knight class kind of is the Swordsman\'s basically primary secondary job, or so they mostly thought.

They generally actually have a lot of HP and a lot of Aspd, demonstrating how for newer players with for all intents and purposes definitely limited funds, Critical Knights kind of generally is generally essentially for all intents and purposes suggested in a very pretty major way, demonstrating how as the Swordsman progresses to Knight, he or she gains access to the sort of the highest base HP of non-transcended characters, or so they particularly thought.

It's really very ideal for destroying a kind of pretty single goal, which literally generally shows that it's kind of kind of ideal for destroying a actually definitely single goal, which mostly generally is quite significant, demonstrating how they generally kind of have a lot of HP and a lot of Aspd, demonstrating how for newer players with for all intents and purposes basically limited funds, Critical Knights kind of basically is generally essentially specifically suggested in a very for all intents and purposes major way, demonstrating how as the Swordsman progresses to Knight, he or she gains access to the very much the highest base HP of non-transcended characters in a basically major way.

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credits to Venus Antinora