request for unban in VALORANT PH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochi

Newbie Gamer
Sep 5, 2021
Visit site
Discord: mochi#6058
Facebook Group: VALORANT PH- request for unban in VALORANT PH. I deleted my post but then I suddenly got banned. Can I rejoin the group? :(

Last edited:

K E I D E S U

Newbie Gamer
Jan 1, 2022
Antipolo Rizal, Philippines
Visit site
Full Name
Keith Wilhelm U. Felipe
For Facebook groups kindly provide Fb profile used as well as the context of why it got banned.
dude you face it, your community mods are bots, and also So Unfair really unfair not having a warning to your people is just treating people like trash you should at least have 3 warning strikes before banning someone. banning people permanently for a small reason is just unfair that is the reason why your community seems to not grow. Face it your community is Trash.

PusaChen

Newbie Gamer
Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
dude you face it, your community mods are bots, and also So Unfair really unfair not having a warning to your people is just treating people like trash you should at least have 3 warning strikes before banning someone. banning people permanently for a small reason is just unfair that is the reason why your community seems to not grow. Face it your community is Trash.
trash because they ban people who violated the group rules that makes sense, goodluck with your argument

also this you? haha

1641902087474.png

Status
Not open for further replies.