- Apr 20, 2015
- Full Name
Reset the Maximum Recommended Daily Usage
- Connect one computer to the wireless router via LAN Cable.
- Open your preferred Internet Browser (Firefox / Internet Explorer / Google Chrome) and access your Wireless Router’s IP address
- Login to your Admin account.
- Find the Internet Setup Tab.
- Find “Dynamic IP (DHCP)” Internet connection type.
- Change the MAC Address clone section or the last three numbers. You can guess random numbers.
- Access this link: https://portalln.mybro.pldthome.com/login.php
- Login to your account (service reference number/account number ) found in your PLDT Home Bro’s Billing Statement.
- Wait for at least 5 minutes to be reconnected to the internet.
- Go to START button of your Windows PC then access the command prompt by typing in CMD
- On the command prompt screen, type ipconfig/release and press Enter key
- Then type ipconfig/renew and press Enter key
- You just successfully reset your PLDT Home Bro’s internet daily cap usage and bypass the terrifying Fair Use Policy (FUP).