RoX Merchant>Blacksmith>Whitesmith>Mechanic in the future

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
A merchant is a person who trades in commodities produced by other people, especially one who trades with foreign countries. Historically, a merchant is anyone who is involved in business or trade." - wikipedia. But because of this Ragnarok game, Merchant has brought us different meanings.

Why should you choose merchant despite having a low population percentage in CBT? Simple. Zenny maker plus great area of effect physical attack nuker. But first, let's talk about being a "Zenny Maker"

ZENY MAKER
From the word itself, you have the advantage to produce currencies much better than others. You can use your discount and overcharge skill for better haggling. And I believe that this job is also lucky in terms of drop kekek.

AREA OF EFFECT PHYSICAL ATTACK NUKER
Merchant have this thing called "cart" that deals massive damage to it's path. Ragnarok Next Generation even created unique skill wherein you can ride the cart and broom-broom all the way that deals damage. Then when you become Blacksmith, you have this usefull skill called "Hammerfall" that deals area of effect damage around you with a stun effect chance. Perfect for crowd controlling.
As you transcend into much stronger Zenny Maker, you will become a powerful Whitesmith which have massive buff and area of effect skills! You see, Merchants have a promising damage in player versus monsters, players versus players and players versus MVP.

PREFERRED PVP BUILD (HASTE BUILD)
STATUS ALLOCATION FOR MERCHANT TO WHITEMISTH CLASS:
STR - MAX
VIT- ENOUGH
INT- NONE
AGI- NONE
DEX - ENOUGH
LUCK - NONE

Other Stats:
HASTE BUILD TO THE MAX

Max STR for maximum damage. No doubt.
Enough VIT for survivability.
Enough DEX for cast and little contribution to haste.
Lastly, don't forget the HASTE stats which can be obtain via gears. Why? You need haste to lower the cooldown of skills. How can you control the crowd or deal maximum damage to peeps and monster if you're slowpoke.

PREFFERED MVP BUILD (HASTE BUILD)
STR- MAX
VIT - FEW
INT - NONE
AGI - NONE
DEX - MOST
LUCK - NONE

Other Stats:
HASTE BUILD TO THE MAX

If you're planning to become MVP, better set your stats into maximum damage! Str and Dex all the way! then if there are other points left, placed it VIT for small amount of life or luck if you are feeling lucky.

I have seen some build of Whitesmith from the Close Beta Testing of Ragnarok Next Generation and therefore conclude that Whitesmith is the bomb for me. Imagine you have one thousand Haste and you will cast skills like crazy in the enemies, harming them with crazy amount of skills. How powerful can you get?

Did I forgot to mention there can be a third job that will happened in the future? I'm investing to this job because in the future, it will evolve into a more powerful job. Job that can bring Gundam to life. Job that can shoots cannon pew-pew. Job that can destroy everything on its' path by self-destruction. Job that will makes its' cart laid to rest and let MADO GEAR DO THE KILLING! What a great job for killing tons of peeps in guild war and become MVP that's much stronger than Shura kekek joke.

That's right, it's the MECHANIC JOB! And in more years of Ragnarok Next Generation, hopefully they will create an awesome 4th job for all!

ctto Mark Cruz