Rumor says that Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is nearing the final stages of its development

According to the Fanbyte report made by former Game Informer senior editor Imran Khan, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is nearing its completion with its development process.

E8XyYNbUUAMy1ZF.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is reportedly set to be announced earlier this year and be released by winter also this year, however, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the development and hardware optimization of the game suffered. While there’s still a possibility that it may be announced at the end of 2021, the release may happen at the first half of 2022 as the earliest.

E8XjfLEXMAYj0mu.jpg

The report follows after Jenna Coleman made a slip of the tongue during a video chat with YouTube channel Din’s Meteorite back in June. Jenna Coleman voiced Melia in the Xenoblade Chronicles.

“God, when was the first game? Ten years ago? It was a long time ago—I did it pre-Doctor Who days, and when they did their second one, they asked me to come back. And I think they’re going to do another.” She paused. “Common knowledge? Don’t know. Yeah, I think they’re going to do another. Not sure if I’m allowed to say that,” said Coleman.

E8X8OwwXIAs7DAy.jpg