Sibol announced its official MLBB men's roster for the IESF 2024

Sibol finally revealed the list of its official roster to represent the Philippines in the men’s MLBB division of IESF 2024 in Saudi Arabia.

448806101_1022602739224388_8145079830894896650_n.jpg

Weeks after the MLBB Men’s Sibol Combine in preparation for IESF, Sibol finalized its roster and will be headed by RRQ Kaito’s head coach Paulo “Pauloxpert” Munsayac together with his assistant coach, Falcons AP. Bren head coach Francis “Ducky” Glindro.

The players consist of RRQ Kaito’s main players, such as Edferdz "Ferdz" Fernandez, Gabriel "DENJIRO" Guinto, Carl Edriel "Minguin" Gallantes, Cymond "Cy" Torres, and Denniel Denison "xNova" Gomez. To complete the line-up, Falcons AP Brian’s jungle player, Kyle “KyleTzy” Sayson, was also chosen.

“Coach Pau is very confident in his chosen six-man per se. I think the Combines have shown him that, you know, KyleTzy has what it takes to be a part of the scene, and I think they also have enough time to actually blend in together," Sibol General Manager Jab Escutin said on why KyleTzy was chosen.

KyleTzy is considerably among the formidable players of the Philippines when it comes to MLBB, having won several championships in various MLBB tournaments. KyleTzy and Coach Pau also had a history during the MPL PH Season 10, which solidifies his potential contribution to the team.

"So I think, with Coach Ducky also being there, they will have a very good mix of how to build these players to gold medals. So we are very excited to see that, and in return, KyleTzy, he's worn the Philippine colors before last year," Escutin added.

A total of four teams are part of the selection process, including the two prominent organizations, Falcons AP.Bren and Smart Omega. While the MDL team RRQ Kaito prevailed and was hailed as champions during the qualifiers, Sibol initiated the combine process and distributed players to other teams to build a perfect synergy in preparation for the IESF 2024.