Sniper Elite 4 has confirmed a season pass details which was announced by Rebellion. Rebellion also confirmed that all future multiplayer maps and modes will be released for free to all players, regardless of season pass status. Sniper Elite 4 is due for release on February 14 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. For a list of improvements visit the Sniper Elite 4 official website.
- All of the pre-order bonus content
- Target: Führer campaign mission, in which players will infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility, presumably in order to sit down with Hitler and give him a chance to really internalize some bullets.
- Camouflage rifle skin pack, for the discerning sniper that likes his death-dealer lush and green.
- Three extra campaign missions: a separate three-chapter campaign telling the story of how protagonist Karl Fairburne escapes Italy.
- Three extra expansion packs: to be released alongside a campaign mission, each expansion will include three new weapons, eight weapon skins, and two new characters for use in co-op and multiplayer.
- Yet more expansion packs: more weapons, including silenced weapons, famous historical allied wartime rifles, and close-quarters weapons and equipment, as well as three more co-op and multiplayer characters.
source via Rebellion website