TeeTINY Online - Upcoming New Open-World MMORPG Is Preparing For Worldwide Release iOS Android 

TEENY.studio, the developer and publisher behind TeeTINY Online, took the next step for a worldwide release. With the help of Smilegate, another Korean developer and publisher, TeeTINY Online took a huge boost on its progress. Smilegate is known for the popular game across Southeast Asia, the Crossfire.

Banner.PNG

That doesn't look appealing right? That's just a low-quality snipped photo from one of their trailers. But the actual game looks different. It's amazing, to be honest. How can I tell? Well, I can still remember playing it last year when it entered its 2nd Closed Beta Test in the Philippines and Singapore. And just like what you're seeing in the first image, its complete title is TeeTINY Online: Tower of Despair. Let me give you a little background.

1.png

It's an open-world MMORPG wherein you'll play as a simple adventurer with almost no clothes at all. Your goal is to climb the tower as if you're Kirito climbing Aincrad's floors. As far as I can remember, there's no initial class selection and character customization is limited to your gender, hair, and face. But, don't judge it badly yet. The fun part comes when you start playing it.

2.png

There's an auto-quest feature that will greatly help you navigate in its complicated world, especially at the very beginning. If my memory serves me right, I can still remember those things that will make you fly to the next floating island. It made me dizzy after 20 minutes of playtime. Now, the most enjoyable part I discovered during the CBT period is that you can freely choose whether to go solo or in a group. If you dream of becoming a lone wolf Kirito, you can really feel it.

3.png

The graphic design has a lot of room for improvement and it definitely needed some improvement. I don't know if they're concerned about optimizations and limitations of low to medium devices. But the character and environment designs can really use some polishing. Enough of the details and let's head back to Slimegate's recent announcement.

4.png

In the recent G-Star 2020, Smilegate proudly announced that they'll lead the publishing of TeeTINY Online. And, since they're widely known for their popular titles, this might be the indication of the anticipated worldwide release. According to Gamasutra, it was initially planned to be officially released by the year 2020. We're already a week before the last month of 2020 begins and it is clear that the game's official release was pushed until next year, 2021.

5.png

They're planning to release it with a single global server. I don't know how they're going to pull it off but they're also planning to put an automatic translation feature inside the game. It sounds exciting and risky at the same time. Well, I don't know about you but I'm excited to play it again! There's no more further detail given about the game's progress. As soon as we get some new info or update, we'll let you know. So stay tuned!

All credits for the images and content I've used belong to TEENY.studio and Smilegate. Thank you for this wonderful game and we're all looking forward to its official release next year.

IMPORTANT LINKS:
Hey, you made it all the way down here! Might as well join us in our TeeTINY Online discussion now!