That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Mobile RPG is Now Open for Pre-registration For Its Closed Beta Test

Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced the start of the closed beta test for their upcoming Tensura mobile game, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Saga of How the Demon Lord and Dragon Founded a Nation.

maxresdefault.jpg

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Saga of How the Demon Lord and Dragon Founded a Nation is now available for pre-registration for both iOS and Android for its closed beta test. The pre-registration has already started last Tuesday (May 11) and will last until May 20. The closed beta test will be held on May 27 up to May 31. The number of participants needed will be 3,000 and it will only be available for Japanese residents.

21051104362765.jpeg

You can pre-register in tap.io or you can visit their site: https://ten-sura-m.bn-ent.net/cbt/

E1FMmDOUUAEM5-s.jpg

The closed beta test will consist of a “Country-Building System” where players can develop and expand the Tempest from village to town depending on their preference. The mobile RPG will allow players to experience the anime “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime”. However, the test will only allow players to relive the main story up to 4 chapters. Additionally, the players can challenge quests that are rated medium difficulty that includes Training Quest, Predation Quest, and Conquest Battle.

21051104363612.jpeg

Developed by Wright Flyer Studios and published by Bandai Namco, this “Nation Founding & 3D Battle RPG”, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Saga of How the Demon Lord and Dragon Founded a Nation is set to be released later this year in Japan.