Tomorrow is the official release of The Division 1.6.1 update, revealed by the games official twitter account bringing some refinements and tweaks for the online shooting game. Players will now be able to save their weapons, gear, skills, and talents to new loadout slots, letting you easily swap between your favorite combinations.Some other notable changes coming in tomorrow's update
- Aim assist will no longer be activated when players hip-fire with a controller.
- Backpack capacity will no longer be randomly generated for all High-End, Exotic and Gear Sets backpacks. Instead, they will all have a capacity of 110 (120 with all Base of Operations perks unlocked). This change is retroactive.
- NinjaBike Backpack has been removed from all loot tables until it can be correctly revamped. That means that it will no longer drop from NPCs or in Exotic Caches.
- Base Flinch has been significantly reduced on all weapons. This change affects both PvP and PvE (NPCs weapons will cause less Flinch).
- The Ammo crate was moved to a new location at the beginning of a new Underground phase to make it easier to access.
- Added rewards for clearing a Landmark in the Dark Zone. Players will now receive Dark Zone experience, currency as well as one non-contaminated item directly to their inventory.
- Significant Level Design changes and improvements were made to several locations in the Dark Zone to limit unfair encounters.
source via Ubisoft