The Division's Underground Expansion Now Available on PS4

Discussion in 'The Division' started by LockDown, Aug 3, 2016.

PS4
  1. LockDown

LockDown
    Topics:1,355

PlayStation 4 players of The Division can now jump to play the expansion Underground, Xbox was the first to receive the update around June. New missions are added, gears and Incursions. Operations are also customized, randomized and repeatable. Dungeon like missions in which the difficulty maybe hard addition to this is the disabling the minimap, bonus XP are activated.

[​IMG]

The new Incursion has Division Agents going up against the cleaners in Hell's Kitchen. You'll encounter RC cars that explode, snipers, shotgunners, and four bosses who will take you on at once. The new gear sets are called BLIND, DeadEye, FireCrest, and Reclaimer, and new abilities come with the completion of each one.

source via gamespot

2. Rendel Lam

Rendel Lam
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:2

I purchased DLC last night from the Playstore. It says it's purchased but nothing actually installed. But when I go into my add-ons, it says installed. I went into the game and it's still offline. I did the mission and went back to the terminal and still says offline. Figured it was a glitch so restarted the game, and ps4 and still until this morning, says offline. Does anyone have a solutions for this? Thank you in advance! All help is appreciated :)

Similar The Division Topics