The King of Fighters XIV Graphical Update

Discussion in 'Fighting, Racing and Sports Games' started by LockDown, Dec 23, 2016.

PS4
  1. LockDown

LockDown
    Topics:1,355

A holiday promo has been announced for The King of Fighters XIV to celebrate the Christmas holiday perioud which was sourced by PlayStation Blog. The king of Fighters 98 Free retro athena version will be available. before it becomes paid DLC in a month's time. You can also pick up a series of The King of Fighters holiday PlayStation 4 themes to get you into a merry mood.

[​IMG]

The blog post also details the upcoming v1.10 patch for The King of Fighters XIV, which adds a series of graphical and cosmetic improvements. Each character will have their total number of color variations increased from four to six. The graphical overhaul appears to include higher resolution textures, and some updated shaders.

source via gamespot

2. Neil_Hines

Neil_Hines
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:6

When I was a child I play The King of Fighter 97 to 2000 many times and it was the popular game in my childhood. Does anyone play these parts of The King of Fighter? ;)

Similar Fighting, Racing and Sports Games Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
    Dismiss Notice