This site's twitter handle just followed me...

Discussion in 'Newcomers Introduction' started by Mookie, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Mookie

Mookie Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    A friend of a German based clan that plays SMITE
    And now I'm checking this out...

I hope it's interesting otherwise it'll end up another disappointment for me...

2. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Topics:
    Our twitter account is currently following all Filipinos who are into gaming to expand our information on what game or genres the country is currently interested or playing, if you think this is a mistake let us know.

3. Mookie

Mookie Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    First, a greeting would have been nicer from your end yes? Sorry, I'm a little sceptical on pinoy gaming communities because of "general" mentalities it affected me in the gaming industry. Maybe because, 2nd, I'm not currently anywhere in pinas and I grew up mostly abroad. But you're right on one thing, I play games a lot but not as much as i used to juggling between consoles, handhelds, tablets/smart phones and PC.

Go ahead and make a background check about me. it's okay.

I currently stopped following "Too Much Gaming" podcast because of not listening carefully to their listeners and many more disappointments followed suit.

I currently manage two communities on steam, one is a small Pinoy group where I take care of things and the other is an international game trading group called Trader's Guild where I co-founded back in 2011.

My leisure time consist of playing games that are mainly not the talk of the town because I'm way passed that and only a very few selections of them. The rest are indie games if not some not-too-old AAA titles. I care more about the indie games than the AAA unless they go on a big sale. I also listen to podcasts regardless if its not gaming related.

In all honesty I'm actually looking for a pinoy gaming community that has a sense of level of knowledge and proper courtesy towards others. No obvious trolls and head boiling sarcasms or hater for the sake of hate. In short, if they're not going to function with respect to others then I may as well tip my fedora and send them off with a finger. sorry again.

4. Mookie

Mookie Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    By the way, is there a section of PC gaming?

xero likes this.
  5. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Topics:
    We do understand how the internet is its very angry and full of criticism, as for us following you its more of because you are a Filipino regardless of which part of the world and we like people like that.

Hopefully we dont disappoint you we are currently a young community with a lot of faults and missteps but as part of the moderating family we want to control a quality conversation with other gaming community in such the like as neo gaff or game faqs.

Also thanks for the sorry but not really necessary we are all friends here!

6. Mookie

Mookie Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Fair enough. I'll be visiting this site more than usual then.

Thanks and yeah, from the looks of the site, it feels a bit broken, i can't access to most of the icons.

7. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    Hola fellow gamer outside of Philippines haha, saw your community on steam crazy numbers there! a little enlightenment of our current members most of them are just interested on hacks or cheat annoying right!

Mookie likes this.
  8. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    Mookie likes this.
  9. taka

taka Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Vatos Locos
    welcome! yey more pc gamers!

Mookie likes this.
  10. LockDown

LockDown Moderator

Topics:
    @Mookie hello :) welcome to pinoygamer :)

Mookie likes this.
  11. DotaPH

DotaPH Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Welcome @Mookie :) sana mag enjoy ka sa gaming forum nato :)

Mookie likes this.
  12. Destiny

Destiny Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
    yun oh bagong member welcome @Mookie

Mookie likes this.
  13. Mookie

Mookie Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    "PC master race" lol... I would suggest not to make it look like a competition. that term doesn't sound well imo. PC gamers aren't douchebags it come in colors and some are happy of what they have on their specs than others who just want unwanted decorations.

14. taka

taka Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Vatos Locos
    I think is more of against sa mga console users haha

15. Mookie

Mookie Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Thank you all for welcoming me!