Featured TnC Manager "Paulo Sy" Lied on behalf of Kuku

Discussion in 'Gaming Events' started by Bocar, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Bocar

Bocar Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Just want to share to you guys it seems the racism scandal with TnC goes deeper, now we have a statement from TnC Predator's Manager "Jim Paulo Sy" on hes Facebook

[​IMG]

Here is what he said:

"Before TNC’s match against VG. I have a confession to make.

I’m sure a lot of you are looking for an explanation on why did Kuku try to lie his way out of the incident. It was me. I was the one who posted the screenshot post. I was the one who told the LGD manager that Kuku only said the racism word because there was someone using the name without Kuku’s knowledge. I was the one who lied.

After seeing some posts on Kuku’s weibo, that someone was named (*hing *hong) on his game and tried defending Kuku, I checked the match ID. I did saw on the screenshot that someone was indeed using the name not knowing that it was only change hours before and had a different name during the game. I saw that opportunity to cover up what Kuku did. As a manager, I always saw my job as someone who should make everything easier for the team. Instead, I made it worst. After a few minutes, I posted on Kuku’s weibo account the 2nd post (Claiming that Kuku only said the word because someone is using it) which I also deleted hours later after confirming that I was wrong. But I want to clarify that I did not pay nor contacted the player to intentionally change his name.

Why did I just confess now? I was a coward. After I failed heavily on that moment, I didn’t want to mess anything up anymore. I just wanted to stay silent. Instead of making my player’s life easier, he suffered more and it’s something I can’t stand to see anymore. Kuku is a good kid. Yes, he is stupid enough to say things he don’t fully understand and mean but he didn’t lie to anyone. It was me. I know that the effect of what I did has brought both TNC and Kuku problems they shouldn’t have. There is no excuse for what I did and I will accept the consequences of my actions.

To the whole Dota community, I would like to apologize for everything. I hope that this will clarify all the unanswered questions.

*I hope that someone can post this on Reddit and reach the Chinese community. I would really appreciate if someone can translate this into Chinese so they can fully understand my post."

What do you think guys?

2. Halbay

Halbay Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    someone needs to get fired

3. JmUv

JmUv Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Conspiracy to guys gumagawa lang sila ng kwento na yung manager ung nagsinungaling para hindi matanggal sa Kuku pinagtatakpan ng TnC player nila

4. Caruj

Caruj Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    wow TnC throwing someone under the bus

Similar Gaming Events Topics