Not open for further replies.

RichardHeadz8719

Newbie Gamer
Sep 12, 2022
Visit site
Full Name
RichardHeadz Sta. Romana
Hello.
I have messaged the admins of the group regarding this and this is why I'm here.
FB GROUP:ValorantPH
My FB ACCOUNT ON THE GROUP

ISSUE:
  • My account was reported for violating a rule which included tagged page (my gaming page).
  • Upon writing, I have removed and edited the description which does not include the gaming page.
  • Since the FB group moderation is automated, having a account reported more than 3 times would ban a user from commenting; which is why I'm writing this.

Request:
  • May I request the comment ban/restriction to be lifted so I can respond to legitimate inquiry people have made on my posts.
  • I believe I have not crossed the line in the group rules with how I communicate on my posts. I also believe there are far worst scenarios that what they are saying to me; to which some, we don't have to repeat it here.
  • If these can't be resolved, may I also know how long before the comment ban be lifted on my account?
  • If the comment restriction can't be lifted, will that still allow me to post gameplay highlights? (Although I'd be expecting a lot of mean comments from other "unhelpful" members; but that's another issue.)

I post my gameplay highlights in hope people and fellow players be entertained, and share insightful tips on what wrong I did, and how it can be improved on; that's my purpose of sharing my Valorant gameplay.

I'm really sorry if I messaged the admin and the admins of PinoyGamer page. I'm not used to this, and my social anxiety can be triggered even in a slightest. Pls let me know what can be done and what will happen after this. I thank you for your kind responses and understanding where I'm coming from.
Looking forward to your responses.

Solution
Upon further review, the account is not banned. However, the account is on manual approval this will be automatically removed for an unspecified duration as long as there are no more violations. Below are additional notes:
  • Commenting...

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
Upon further review, the account is not banned. However, the account is on manual approval this will be automatically removed for an unspecified duration as long as there are no more violations. Below are additional notes:
  • Commenting will resume once its manually approved
  • We don't ban accounts if they get reported only Facebook does that
  • Reported content "X" times will automatically be deleted this does not affect the account

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.