Status
Not open for further replies.

Turon

Newbie Gamer
Nov 26, 2023
Visit site
Full Name
Tyrone R Salango
Good day, I am Tyrone R. Salango and this is the account that is currently banned from Valorant PH https://www.facebook.com/t.salango.0men/

The last thing I posted on Valorant PH was of me and my friends looking for other people to play with on goose goose duck. I am pretty sure this is not a violation of any of the rules as I've seen other people post about other games too. To add, I included somewhere in the comments that we will play Valorant after the game. I can no longer find the group and my post seems to have been deleted. Though I do not have a screenshot of the post, I hope for your consideration to unban my account. Thank you!

Solution
You can not justify another violation with another violation, you could have reported the other users instead you went to their level. TLDR we will never lift the ban.

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
You can not justify another violation with another violation, you could have reported the other users instead you went to their level. TLDR we will never lift the ban.

Solution

Turon

Newbie Gamer
Nov 26, 2023
Visit site
Full Name
Tyrone R Salango
Good day, I am Tyrone R. Salango, and I posted the other day regarding this account that is currently banned from Valorant PH https://www.facebook.com/t.salango.0men/

I just want to ask what violation got my account banned since I am ignorant, and the post was no longer open for replies. It was a post of me inviting players to join me and my friends, and included the caption "ang sumali raw may battlepass" as a joke. Upon reassessing all 10 rules, It may have been seen as a violation of rule 6 but I assure you that I was not doing a giveaway. It was simply a joke but it may have been that that got me banned.

Please reconsider lifting the ban. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.