Valorant PH - Ban Appeal

Guild of Guardians
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellokm

Newbie Gamer
Apr 23, 2024
Visit site
• Name: Key Meneses (https://www.facebook.com/keyxmeneses)

• I got banned or blocked from a group after a post. This happened mid-January 2024. I think I have posted 2 videos I took from a concert, AFAIK about asking two kpop idols about playing Valorant. It got approved (?) and post was up for an hour or two. After two hours, I can’t access or view the group but still is receiving some notifications. The post didn’t blew up or anything.

• My main intention for posting is to genuinely share as I have just started playing Valorant by this time and I know there are a lot of people in there who shares the common interest of Kpop and Valorant.

• Kindly note my post was not spamming or encouraging people to stan the kpop group, but it was more of sharing the interaction with them that they play Valorant too. That was my second post from the group as I don’t often post there but is liking or commenting on others’ posts that I find funny / entertaining or useful.

I’m still quite upset as I got banned over this while a lot of people in the group are not following the rules and is still there :/

Please see screenshots attached (Confirming I was a member of the group from my BF’s account and my notifications from the group and not being able to see it.)

I hope you can look over this and let me join back to the group. Honestly I’m just there for the memes and fun.

Solution
We have lifted the ban and placed it on account review. Note to avoid unnecessary captions in the future as this triggers our automated flagging.

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
We have lifted the ban and placed it on account review. Note to avoid unnecessary captions in the future as this triggers our automated flagging.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.