Valorant PH UNBAN REQUEST (FACEBOOK GROUP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydra4713

Newbie Gamer
Aug 5, 2022
Visit site
Full Name
Lance Umali
I would like to request an unbanning of my Facebook account on Valorant PH, I think it was a mistake to ban me from the group because I know that I did not do something wrong inside the group. I only posted a meme earlier this day and then the group suddenly just disappeared and the notifications regarding the meme I posted disappeared too. I apologize if I did something wrong or if I violated the group rules unconsciously. And I am hoping to be a member again of the group. Gives me an uplifting mood when I see something funny memes inside the group. Thank you and hopefully the admins will consider this appeal and lift the ban permanently.

Solution
Seems like the account has multiple infractions and the user isn't even bothered to be aware of them hence we won't be lifting the ban.

hydra4713

Newbie Gamer
Aug 5, 2022
Visit site
Full Name
Lance Umali
I would like to request an unbanning of my Facebook account on Valorant PH, I think it was a mistake to ban me from the group because I know that I did not do something wrong inside the group. I only posted a meme earlier this day and then the group suddenly just disappeared and the notifications regarding the meme I posted disappeared too. I apologize if I did something wrong or if I violated the group rules unconsciously. And I am hoping to be a member again of the group. Gives me an uplifting mood when I see something funny memes inside the group. Thank you and hopefully the admins will consider this appeal and lift the ban permanently.

FB Name: NE ON

hydra4713

Newbie Gamer
Aug 5, 2022
Visit site
Full Name
Lance Umali

FB Name: NE ON

Status
Not open for further replies.