Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity Cast

Newbie Gamer
Jun 7, 2022
Visit site
Full Name
Jhezreel "Gravity Casts" Amabilis
Good Morning / Evening Moderators and Admin, several months ago I got banned or kicked? in Valorant PH Group for Unknown reasons. some of the members there know me to be a Valorant Related Meme Creator and Shoutcaster, I post a lot in that group and I know the rules and regulations that's why there's no way that I got banned for posting something inappropriate, this Valorant PH Group is important to me as a Shoutcaster in Valorant Tournaments because sometimes I used that forum to Share and to Announce that there will be a Tournament that will be held so that they can join the game. Here are some of my recent posts before I got banned. as you can see it is all wholesome posts, meme, and infos with Sources. :> Please unban or reply asap :> Thank You :>

- Gravity Casts

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jc.amabilis
PAGE: fb.gg/GravityFPS

I'll just drop here my Recent posts before i got banned.
( GOOGLE DRIVE ) - i can't attach multiple picture :<

Solution
Some content were politically oriented and outright profanity which are against our guidelines. Upon further review we wont be removing the ban.

Gravity Cast

Newbie Gamer
Jun 7, 2022
Visit site
Full Name
Jhezreel "Gravity Casts" Amabilis
Another Post using my alt account that gained thousand likes :>

even tho' it got a lot of likes im still kinda sad because i can't share it on my personal facebook since i'm "MISTAKENLY?" Banned :<

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
Some content were politically oriented and outright profanity which are against our guidelines. Upon further review we wont be removing the ban.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.