Not open for further replies.

davadchris

Newbie Gamer
Apr 8, 2022
Visit site
Full Name
Christopher Portugal Davad
Hi, fb name is Ching Davad

I would like to request for me to be unbanned as I haven't posted anything that might offend anyone for me to get blocked from the group. I just recently posted a meme from reddit about smurfs and I think why I got banned is because of the violence of the animation? I am not aware if this is the case as I only felt related to the context of the meme dealing with smurfs and everything. I hope that I'd know the reason of me getting banned as well. Thank you!

Solution
As a prerogative, we are never obligated to explain to members there is also no mention that we are obligated to provide warnings. Ignorance of the rules is also not our problem.

Content posted on March 28 Violates the following group...

davadchris

Newbie Gamer
Apr 8, 2022
Visit site
Full Name
Christopher Portugal Davad
Hi Admin,

Fb is Ching Davad, here again, I have no other violations before as I have always checked the rules of the group. You haven't stated what violations I had done. Is the meme that I posted offensive? If so, may you please elaborate what did I violate as I have been active in the group in reporting posts that strictly violates rules.

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
As a prerogative, we are never obligated to explain to members there is also no mention that we are obligated to provide warnings. Ignorance of the rules is also not our problem.

Content posted on March 28 Violates the following group rules
  • 2: Profanity / Bad Words / Suggestive
  • 7: Shitpost / Spam / Unrelated Content
  • 9: No Hate Speech and Bullying
  • 10: Be Kind and Courteous
Content posted on March 29 Violates the following group rules
  • 4: Unnecessary / Divisive / Gate Keeping / Politics
  • 5: Doxing / Targeted Harassment / Private Convo
If you are trying to compare it with another user's post then keep in mind they are also violating the rules they just haven't been caught "two wrongs don't make a right" which makes it a lot worst because it wasn't reported to us and was just ignored.

All future messages, comments, and remarks will now be ignored and still a permanent ban.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.