World Rank #1 MIYA with JUNGLE BUILD Played by The Hottest Singaporean Girl! Watch and Learn!

Discussion in 'Mobile Legends' started by Free Player Production, Aug 2, 2017.

iOS Android
  1. Free Player Production

Free Player Production Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    FromDowntown
    World Rank #1 MIYA with JUNGLE BUILD Played by The Hottest Singaporean Girl! Watch and Learn!

If you curious how this cute girl can be the number 1 World Top Miya Player, you need to watch this video! Mobile Legends is not only for guy but also for girl and this girl proof us that girls also can play MOBA! She used Jungle Build to easily farming and destroying the enemy, if you notice that she always use Retribution as her special skill and buy Jungle item for the item build! You can try this at home also!

Please do share this video if you like and enjoy to all Mobile Legends players!

Mobile Legends | WORLD BEST PLAYER SERIES

Player: Kyz
    Character: Miya

Hi Guys! I'm trying to make a video of the WORLD BEST PLAYER game because we can learn a lot from them! It's a good idea to improve our play in Mobile Legends. We can get the item build suggestion, the skill used and the most important thing is the playstyle. Enjoy!

Music Playlist:

1. [Beginning] Youtube Library - Silent Partner - Mast

2. [Intro] DubstepGutter - Marshmello - Alone (Slushii Remix)

3. NCS - Raven & Kreyn - So Happy [NCS Official Video]

4. NCS - Unknown Brain - Inspiration (feat. Aviella) [NCS Release]

5. Spektrem - Shine [NCS Release]

If you enjoyed this video or you have some feedback for me to make a better one, please drop a comment below and don't forget to like this video! I will appreciate that!

Make sure you subscribe my channel for another video:
    https://goo.gl/XYXb3s

My previous video:

Similar Mobile Legends Topics