Xbox Live Issues

Discussion in 'XBOX' started by LockDown, Oct 2, 2015.

1. LockDown

LockDown Moderator

Topics:
    As of 5:30 PT, Xbox online services are back online and running smoothly. No specific reason was given for the unexpected downtime.

The original story appears below.

If you're having trouble getting online with your Xbox One, you're not alone. Microsoft is reporting an issue with signing in to Xbox Live.

[​IMG]

"Hey Xbox members, are you having issues signing in to Xbox Live? We are aware of this and are working hard to get it resolved ASAP!" reads an update posted on the Xbox Live status page at 1:23 PM PDT on October 1. "Thank you for being patient in the meantime. We'll post another update when more information becomes available."

The same sentiment is shared in a tweet from the Xbox Support account. Neither offers a timetable for when the service will be back online, but we'll keep an eye on the situation and report back with any new details.

source via gamespot

2. LockDown

LockDown Moderator

Topics:
    Encountering last night problems, another issue is being encountered by Xbox Live again this afternoon, purchases are being prevented for some games being made on the Xbox Store.

Xbox.com's Live status page calls out three affected services currently experiencing problems: downloading things you've purchased, making purchases, and doing things like viewing your balance or adding currency to your wallet.

[​IMG]

More seriously, it appears that a number of users are also having trouble opening digital games on Xbox One. I've run into this myself, with my system unhelpfully telling me that various games can't start "for some reason" and providing me with an error code for which there is no information on Xbox.com.

source via gamespot

#2 LockDown, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016

Similar XBOX Topics