Welcome to PinoyGamer!

Join the Filipino Gaming community now and discuss with other pinoy members! Feel free to sign up now.

Xbox One vs PS4

Discussion in 'XBOX One' started by LandonSanity04, Jan 3, 2016.

1. LandonSanity04

LandonSanity04 Casual Gamer

Topics:
    Hi guys, since Console Wars is really a big thing especially for people planning to buy a consle whether the PlayStation Console or Xbox Console, i own PS4 (i am a PS Console Gamer) and i know this is for XBOX ONE Forums :D but please dont bash me here, i am not against XBOX Consles, im just here to know The Pros and Cons of XBOX ONE, and i just wanna compare it on the PS4 coz' ever since i didnt played on xbox consoles yet. I am posting this thread to know the comparison and i am planning to buy an xbox one also, just so for the future i know the advantages :) thx

2. xero

xero Moderator

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    hi here are my impressions of the 2 hardware base from my usage

PS4
    Pros:
    • Came out cheaper on the product launch
    • very slick and compact
    • Remote play if you have sony devices
    • 1.84 TeraFLOPS/s GPU Peak
    • 8GB GDDR5 Ram
    Cons:
    • I dont like the ui can better
    • No idea where to use the ps4 camera for
    • controller battery is bad

Xbox One
    Pros:
    • Lots of better game exclusives
    • Remote play if you have windows 10?(havent tried)
    • controller still more comfortable
    Cons:
    • Kinect is still a gimmick
    • Looks like a beta max
    • controller has no touch pad
    • 1.31 TeraFLOPS/s some games dont run in 1080p
    • 8GB DDR3

pls note this is purely subjective base from my own personal standards your views might not be the same as mine.

3. taka

taka Pinoy Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Vatos Locos
    regarding sa games that dont run 1080p on xbox honestly di mo rin mapapansin

4. Mookie

Mookie Hardcore Pinoy Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    A friend of a German based clan that plays SMITE
    the title itself is asking for trouble.

there is no console wars. the only ones who wants war are idiots in general.

the title needs to be re-edited. The title does no incorporate your purpose but to ignite a flaming topic that draws negativities.

in the end, like i said, there is no wars. just play games you enjoy and not play games for the sake of the system/console.

the pros and cons are everywhere in the internet.

5. Mookie

Topics:
    Team:
    To add that Xbox one has backward compatibility so some xbox 360 games can be played there. Con of it is that sometimes the UI get buggy.

Pro on the PS4 is that my PS VIta really works so well on remote play so... bloodborne while on my bed is a damn plus! Con is that not all games can be played on remote play so as of now.

6. Mookie

Topics:
    Team:
    in my personal opinion. resolution sizes dose not matter to me since i've been playing games since the atari 2600 man the resolution was so damn small back then!

as long as it's playable to me its damn fine para naman maka enjoy lang sa games ni lalaro ko.

7. LandonSanity04

Topics:
    maybe you're right, but take a look, These two top ranking consoles are making a Huge bump to gamers,
    I Think you should really take a look at the internet regarding Consoles, can't you really sense?, yeah maybe you're right, console war doesnt really make sense but for gamers especially for Only Console gamers, we all know that PC are more better gaming devices and that's the point coz' consoles are less expensive than a decent PC Gaming Rig, so people are relying on just buying Consoles than PC regarding money, and now there's the "console war" really comes up, people are are deciding which console should they pick. As for my case, im not really a console gamer, a huge PC gamer BUT playing with a console device (excluding pc/console exclusives), playing with a console is like a "Fun"-Entertaining gaming than a PC, i've put lots of money on a Decent Gaming PC and now i realized that whether a PC is powerful than consoles, i cant really have fun especially "family games/activities". Now for the so called "Console War", there are people staying loyal on their specific brand they're at. Console War doesnt always sounds like Negative, It's Marketing!!! This is Competition for Money. So how'd you say that this is just igniting flames that draws negativeness? -_-

8. Mookie

Topics:
    Team:
    There are other ways to call it but not the word "WAR". You seem to be new on this meme. Competition is good between companies but in the end everyone wins AS LONG AS THEY HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAMES THEY LOVE.

If a competition waging wars between loyal system fans this is just stupid, no one wins and its like seeing two kids throwing each others hate for the sake of hate. it's not healthy.

I play games to have fun! Simple as that.

9. LandonSanity04

Topics:
    Hahaha bahala ka :D as you said, it's on our own preferences. That's it

10. ramleague

ramleague Casual Gamer

Topics:
    no need to change the title "console wars" this has been a thing from sega to nintendo and now xbox to ps4.

if you dont want to call it war well start telling everyone in the internet start by googling "Console Wars" then literally message them one by one that they are wrong.

ill get reported again after this, kids.