Welcome to PinoyGamer!

Join the Filipino Gaming community now and discuss with other pinoy members! Feel free to sign up now.

Featured Xbox Play AnywhereXBox One

Discussion in 'XBOX One' started by LockDown, Nov 24, 2016.

1. LockDown

LockDown Moderator

Topics:
    Xbox Play Anywhere is now available where you can play games both on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. The advantage of the new features of xbox is the Buy once play anywhere process which is very useful for Xbox One owners but also a PC master race enthusiast. Progress goes with you pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC, bringing all your saves, game add-ons, and achievements with you.

[​IMG]

How does Xbox Play Anywhere work?
    When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere digital game through the Xbox Store or the Windows Store, it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost. To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console. Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play Anywhere games will be available to download. On your Xbox One, games will show as “Ready to Install” under “My Games and Apps”. On your Windows 10 PC, games will appear in “My Library.”

Does Xbox Play Anywhere cost extra?
    No, there is no additional cost for Xbox Play Anywhere. When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere digital game, the ability to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC is included at no additional charge.

How do I know if a game is Xbox Play Anywhere?
    Participating games will be marked on www.xbox.com, in the Xbox Store, and in the Windows Store with the Xbox Play Anywhere icon. You can also go to ww.xboxplayanywhere.com to see a full list of participating games.

source via Xbox official website

2. ButterPen

ButterPen Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    S
    Question with regards to this feature. I recently upgraded to windows 10 but when I logged in my xbox live account in windows 10, I got blocked, it's because this service is not available in our region. I could still use xbox live when playing using my console but for windows 10 it's block. I remember allowing windows 10 to odentify my location when setting that up, and did not anticipate it'll cause problem with xbox live service. So we have work around?

3. LockDown

LockDown Moderator

Topics:
    tried changing your windows 10 location?