Refresh

This website pinoygamer.ph/threads/black-desert-online-sea.4142/ is currently offline. Cloudflare's Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

Black Desert Online SEA PC 

Guild of Guardians

Avalanche

Newbie Gamer
Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
I do love black desert online because of its graphics and game play.. And I'm willing to buy this game again when the SEA Server is out. I think, you're from SEA region? :)

Loveless

Casual Gamer
Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
Full Name
Phobus
Expect nalang kayo ng mga December. Hopefully, accessible yung closed beta unless magkaproblem.

December sounds good to me Sir. :) Okay na ko dun kesa wala this year. That is if they plan to launch the OBT by next year. Sana CBT this year then OBT next year. Para sakto, may pera pambili after Christmas :)

Loveless

Casual Gamer
Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
Full Name
Phobus
BTW may FB Page na ang BDO SEA! Nakita ko lang lately and it has posting from last week so it might be true that the CBT is this year. Eto oh: BDO SEA .. Check nyo na lang . :)

Hollenstein

Casual Gamer
Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Full Name
N/A
If this will be available by December then this is a nice Xmas gift to me. Hopefully maging smooth yung process ng CBT and OBT like what Faraday said. ;)

RJCorts

Newbie Gamer
Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
If pwede ngayon upcoming November meron na eh Lol :D Im so excited to pley the game sa sea server . Sana may mgandang bonus package sa sea nyahaha