Refresh

This website pinoygamer.ph/threads/pg-discord-envy-0841-5755-banned.6349/ is currently offline. Cloudflare's Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

PG DISCORD - Envy#0841/#5755 - BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacklust

Newbie Gamer
Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
Full Name
Twice
Hey I would like to request to get unbanned from PG on discord. I got banned last year due to the fact na I kept swearing dahil sa frustrations ko na puro nalang naglalandian ung andun sa channel. It was supposidly a one day ban pero ewan.
since summer na ulit and I know na marami maglalaro . I prolly can go back and play with some ppl.

Hacklust

Newbie Gamer
Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
Full Name
Twice
As you can see sa mga screenshots its nothing severe, and I dont think thats too much of a reason for me to get banned permanently, when in fact it was just supposed to only be a 1 day ban.

Broji

Jun 9, 2017
Visit site
Hello Envy, I appreciate your appeal and you're still not getting the point. Regardless of what you do and once a moderator/enforcer approaches/reports you. You shouldn't do it again. Infractions will always be infractions and if you think having multiple infractions is not that bad then you're wrong. If you're not sure on posting/doing then don't.

If someone said that it should be a 1-day ban only then we should reconsider that. If you were given a chance to be back on the server, how can we make sure you WON'T do it again?

Hacklust

Newbie Gamer
Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
Full Name
Twice
I mean the first two warnings were very much deserved pero I dont think the last two ones was enough of a reason for me to get even muted. Like wala namang context ung sinasabi ko nun , nag tatanong pa nga ako bat ganun. Like the word "pussy" naman doesnt automatically fall onto the foul language category. Nasa context naman un. Pero the mod that muted me sinabi kagad na "SPG" un kahit ung context hndi naman. . I dont even talk sa gen chat that much kaya nga nagtaka mga ka sub group ko dun kung bat ako na ban eh di naman ako nag cchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.