Refresh

This website pinoygamer.ph/threads/pg-discord-gunter-2316-banned.6359/ is currently offline. Cloudflare's Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

PG DISCORD - Gunter#2316 banned?

Guild of Guardians

Pengich

Newbie Gamer
Apr 9, 2019
PLP
Visit site
Hi I wanna know what happened I was only capturing pokemons in pokecord took a break for like 5-10 minutes and I couldn't find PG on the menu bar of my discord I just wanna know what happened or If I broke any rules that I was not aware of

Solution
You were unaware of the server's join/rejoin policy, which supposed to be 1 join/ 2 rejoins. I think you've abused it even you were warn before. You cannot make it an excuse that you've never seen it anywhere in the server. This appeal will be...

Broji

Jun 9, 2017
Visit site
You were unaware of the server's join/rejoin policy, which supposed to be 1 join/ 2 rejoins. I think you've abused it even you were warn before. You cannot make it an excuse that you've never seen it anywhere in the server. This appeal will be pass off. I’m sorry it’s not better news - I still think you're not that bad its just things happen. You can make another ticket after a few months/ year.

Reactions: Pengich
Solution