- Jun 13, 2018
Maplestory M June 2, 2018, Patch Notes
- A UI error that occurs whenever using Inventory Expansion Tickets.
- An error that occurs during Jewel tutorial, in which Jewels inside the user’s inventory are invisible.
- An error in which character doesn’t counterattack the attacking monster if it got a wider attack range than character’s skill.
- A UI error that occurs when enhancing +29 Mythic items.
- An error in mission Lv. 48/Final Touches, in which displays mission completed sign on NPC Kyrin whenever hunting the target monsters.
- An error in mission Lv.50/ Recurring Nightmares, in which NPC Tess and NPC Kyrin are both showing signs upon receiving a mission from NPC Kyrin.
- Incorrect game text font.
- An error that occurs during purchase, in which the coupon is selected automatically. (iOS only)
- An error that occurs after the tutorial, in which unable to use the skill on basic attack quick-slot. (iOS only)
- An error in which exaltation failure count is displayed at Mythic equipment’s detailed information. (iOS only)
- An error in which the stats in Rank up Preview are shown incorrectly. (iOS only)
- An error in which completed Weekly Mission are shown as incomplete in ‘View Details’. (iOS only)
- An error in which the user is being teleported into the unknown map if using ‘Go Now’ upon receiving a mission in Perion
- An error in which the additional data on iOS devices were saved as caches.
- Your existing data will be saved on your device once you update the app.
- There will be no additional download if the existing data on your device was not deleted
- A UI error that occurs if using auto-battle with the quick-slot quest scrolled down.
- An error in which character’s level is not updated in the information upon using ‘Storm Growth Potion’ from inventory.
- Incorrect text display for the recommended level in Daily Dungeon
- Incorrect language display for remaining time for Mini-Game ‘Forest of Patience’
- Incorrect language display upon using Eye Item in Nett's Pyramid
- Language display error at Word Bubble Ring purchase Preview in Cash Shop > Decoration > Accessory
- Daily hunts mission is changed to be displayed at all times (Shown as locked for below Lv.70).
- Improved in-game display effect.
- Improved in-game Help texts
- Added ‘Go Now’ upon selecting Guide Missions (iOS only)